Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the following non-teaching positions recruitment at Anchor University
University Health Centre:
i. Medical Officer II
ii. Pharmacist I
iii. Nursing Officer II
iv. Nursing Officer III
v. Medical Laboratory Technician
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
(i) MEDICAL OFFICER II (CONMESS 2):
- Prospective candidates should possess M.B.B.S or BMBCH or its equivalent degree with a practising licence from Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption.
(ii) PHARMACIST I (ANUCHESS 9):
- Prospective candidates should possess B. Pharm in a recognized institution with a minimum of second class lower with one year post registration experience
- NYSC Certificate or Certificate of Exemption.
- In addition, prospective candidates must be duly registered with the Pharmacist Registration Council of Nigeria (PCN).
(iii) NURSING OFFICER II (ANUCHESS 8):
- Prospective candidates should possess B.Sc. in Nursing or RN/RM
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
(iv) NURSING OFFICER III (ANUCHESS 7):
- Prospective candidates should possess RN/RM Certificate and must be duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
(v) MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (ANUCHESS 6):
- Prospective candidates should possess Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institution.
- In addition, candidates must be duly registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN).
A recommendation letter from the candidate’s Pastor is compulsory.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All interested applicants are expected to complete the online application.
All online application must be submitted not later than Friday, 4th March 2022.