The Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) is a statutory organ of the Federal Government of Nigeria, set up pursuant to decree 91 of 1992 under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Health for the purpose of the regulation and control of practice of Pharmacy, determining professional standards in Pharmacy and securing the establishment and maintenance of registers of Pharmacists.
External Auditor at PCN (Pharmacists Council of Nigeria)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The Council requires the services of an Audit Firm for appointment as External Auditor for the statutory annual audit of its accounts. Interested reputable and duly registered firms of professionally qualified Accountants with such bodies as ICAN or ANAN are eligible to apply.
- The firm must have its employees, Principal Partners with a minimum of ten (10) years auditing experience and also have other complimentary audit staff that must be able to effectively handle audits. Curriculum vitae of professional staff should be provided.
The firm must provide evidence of:
- Current practising licence either of ICAN or ANAN
- Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Registration with the Office of the Auditor General for the Federation
- Renewal of its Registration with the Office of the Auditor General for the federation
- Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the past three (3) years
- Registration with the Federal Inland Revenue Services
- Employees’ Compensation Scheme (ECS) Compliance Certificate
- Successfully executed audits preferably Audit of Tertiary/Regulatory Health Institutions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Firms should submit twelve (12) copies of the above documents in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
Pharmacists Council of Nigeria,
Plot 79 Idu Industrial Layout, Idu,
P.M.B. 415, Garki,
Note: Applicants are also to submit a profile of their firms including contact address, e-mail address and telephone number(s)