Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited is a Nigeria pharmaceutical company based in Lagos State. Their pharmaceutical products include antimalarials, anti-Infectives, anti-Inflammatories, anthelmintics, anti-Hypertensives, laxatives and multivitamins etc.
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Kaduna, Ilorin – Kwara, Warri, Ughelli – Delta and Osogbo – Osun
- As a Medical Sales Representative (widely referred to as reps), you’ll sell our company’s products, which include medicines, prescription drugs and medical products, to a variety of customers including GP’s, hospital doctors, pharmacists and nurses.
- You’ll work strategically to increase the awareness and use of our company’s pharmaceutical and medical products.
- You’ll be based in a specific geographical area, often called a ‘territory’, and specialize in a particular product or medical area. As part of your role, you will have to meet sales targets and will answer queries and provide advice on the products you sell.
- You will also have to make presentations and organize group events for healthcare professionals, as well as working with contacts on a one-to-one basis.
- Selling the company’s medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Researching competitor’s medications and their respective market performances.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company’s business strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, or related field.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driving licence.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Persuasive and resilient.
- 2-3 years experience as a medical sales representative or similar role
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical issues
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to travel frequently
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Presentation skills.
- Research skills.
- The ability to negotiate and collaborate.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2022.