About the Company
At Boehringer Ingelheim, we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective.
With about 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
The Medical Representative Position
The Medical Representative will engage relevant stakeholders in the healthcare industry within Cross River and Akwa Ibom State to promote the utilization of Boehringer Ingelheim’s innovative products, meeting sales and market share objectives.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Meets sales objectives and supports attainment of district and regional/ business unit performance objectives
- Development of market, customer, and industry knowledge, along with further development of technical product knowledge, is imperative. Effective utilization and management of internal and external resources is expected.
- Maintains and uses expert product knowledge and highly effective selling skills in order to influence customers to support the use of promoted products. Executes brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message.
- Uses CRM tools to create pre-call plans. Keeps current territory records concerning activities; communicates timely, accurate, and meaningfully with management. Uses CRM tool and supporting analysis to plan activity, report and maintain customer records.
- Analyzes territory information to optimize customer calls and create an annual business plan for execution. Monitors market conditions for changes that affect our business.
- Performs all company business under all regulations
- Demonstrates high ethical and professional standards in order to maintain BI’s excellent reputation
- B.Pharm degree or its equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of sales experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Job Type: Sales
Primary Location: Africa, Asia, Australasia-NG-Cross River-Calabar
Other Locations: Africa, Asia, Australasia
Organization: AE-Boehringer Ingelheim MENA (United Arab Emirates)
To apply for Medical Sales Representative at Boehringer Ingelheim, kindly visit the job portal here