The Pharmacists Council of Nigeria has finally released the October PEP exam results. This edition of the exam was written on 23rd October 2021. Nine centers across the six geopolitical zones of the country were used.
The PEP exam is the Pre-registration examination for Pharmacists. The exams were started in 2018 by the PCN, for pharmacists who have concluded their compulsory one-year internship program in any approved institutions across the country.
Pharmacists usually do their one-year internships in hospitals, pharmaceutical industries, community pharmacies, and regulatory agencies such as PCN, NAFDAC, and NIPRD.
Success in the PEP exams is an important prerequisite for any pharmacist to be fully registered and licensed as a pharmacist in Nigeria.
Read more about PEP Exams here: Important information about the PEP Exam
2021 October PEP exam results breakdown
The October 2021 PEP exams were written by 887 pharmacists across the country. Out of the number that wrote the exams, 841 candidates were successful, while 46 candidates did not succeed. As many as 56 pharmacists registered for the exams but were absent.
Unsuccessful candidates and absentees will have to wait for the next edition of the exam next year in March. To check your 2021 October PEP exam results, download the document here https://www.pcn.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/OCT.-2021-PEP-RESULT-FOR-ADVERT-3.pdf
The Pharmacists Council of Nigeria has announced 19th March 2021 as the day for the next exams.
To register, all you have to do is go to the registration portal www.pcnmcpd/pep
What you need to know:
- The PEP exams are conducted twice a year – March and October.
- There is no manual registration for the examination. You have to register online and pay the fee of N20,000 through Remita.
- The examination is a CBT test and comprises 200 objective questions.
- While registering, make sure you chose a venue you can go to. You cannot change the venue after registration.
- If you had any with them about your registration, kindly send a mail to email@example.com