A vacancy exists for the position of Regulatory Affairs Officer in Roche Products Limited
This role will support the RA (Regulatory Affairs) Team with
- Registration of new molecules
- Ensuring that the internal global system trackers are maintained according to SOP
- Ensuring periodic submissions are implemented with Regulator’s timelines.
- Availability of products by implementing the required regulatory process in the product shipment chain
- Proper filing and archiving of all relevant Roche documents, both physical and electronic storage.
- Prepare annual licensing renewals.
Job Type: Full-time
- BS in Pharmacy or Science or equivalent
- 2-3 years working experience post-university
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Team player (Cross-functional)
- Ability to do research and come up with creative solutions
- Computer Skills including Word and Excel.
- Ability to work independently
Status of Employment – Contract
Job Level: Individual contributor
If this fits your profile, and you are interested, please apply.